3 Reasons to Carve Out Software Assets to Volaris
During times of rapid change, many forward-looking companies may wish to stay nimble and refocus on their core competencies. One way of doing this is to divest non-strategic parts of your organization or carve out a piece of your non-core business to a suitable buyer.
Advantages for the seller include the ability to:
- Reduce costs and dedicate resources to strategic areas of the core business
- Streamline organizational complexity to stay agile in a fast-evolving environment
- Create value by raising cash, reducing debt, or freeing up additional liquidity
Why sell to Volaris Group?
We are a buy-and-hold acquirer with a wealth of experience in acquiring and integrating software assets from large corporations. Below are three key reasons large companies sell software assets to us.
1. Peace of mind in our speed and transaction security
Having completed over 100 acquisitions and more than a dozen carve-outs, Volaris Group has the skill and experience to close complicated carve-outs quickly. As an operating group of Constellation Software (TSX:CSU), Volaris has sufficient capital to structure diverse deal types without the need to raise outside financing.
2. We’ll protect your customers, employees, and products – as well as your reputation
Since we never sell the businesses we buy, we offer a permanent home for your customers, employees, and products. This approach means that you can assure current customers that they will receive support indefinitely and that we will continue to develop the solutions offered. Employees also have many opportunities for further career development within the expansive global Volaris organization.
3. A strong track record of successes
Volaris Group has successfully created new standalone businesses from several business lines that were previously tightly woven into their corporate parent. Using best practices garnered from running hundreds of focused software companies, carve-outs are given the ability to grow and scale as independent entities.
Carve-outs at Volaris
Join these companies that have successfully sold software assets to Volaris:
- Cox Automotive
- John Deere (Read case studies: Proceres, ExtendAg)
- Inchcape Shipping Services (Read case study: Shipnet)
- INAP (Read case study: Ubersmith)
- Nokia (Read case study: Velocix)
- Physio-Control / Stryker
- Powel (Read case study: Avance Metering)
- United Rentals (Read case study: Wynne Systems)
Read more in our whitepaper:
Selling a Subsidiary to Volaris
Interested in knowing more?
Please contact us for a conversation under complete confidentiality: